Powered by Max Banner Ads
Black Cat Cupcakes
1 1/4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
18 1/4 oz reduced fat chocolate cake mix
24 pieces Halloween Oreo cookies
16 oz reduced fat milk chocolate frosting
black string licorice
semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 24 – 2 1/2″ muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in cookie crumbs.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Decorate each cupcake with 2 jelly beans as eyes and 6 licorice pieces as whiskers. Cut and Oreo in half and use them as ears.
- Place 3″ piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.
Source – Spooky Fun Halloween Recipes